Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 09:39 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
mohamadida
First Poster
Options

Hey sorry but but your reply containt some words that are blocked by the system. I just checked that there is software update for last night. Have you installed that?

0 Likes
andrebrait
Explorer
Options

I just got a response from them. Hypothetically, they're working on it.

Screenshot_20200611-125658_Samsung Members.jpg

Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options
Finally!
Thank you for sharing.
0 Likes
velicious
Apprentice
Options

I think the last update minimized the tint. But it's somewhat still there. Yet now I get annoyed much less. Can anyone relate?

0 Likes
Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options
I see no difference. It's still there.
0 Likes
menca93
Pathfinder
Options

I received a new software update that only partially solved the problem (only on some screens now the green screen problem no longer occurs), I am attaching photos to let you understand where the problem still remains, I hope that in the next updates it will be totally solved .

I have already proceeded to report everything through Samsung Members by attaching the photos to better understand the situation.

Google Play StoreGoogle Play Store

WhatsappWhatsapp

Google ChromeGoogle Chrome

Google ChromeGoogle Chrome

Instagram profile and Instagram splashscreenInstagram profile and Instagram splashscreen

screenshots to understand with what percentage of brightness the problem is noticedscreenshots to understand with what percentage of brightness the problem is noticed

0 Likes
andrebrait
Explorer
Options

Still the same here.

I think this update is probably not linked to this issue.

0 Likes
seyyed
First Poster
Options

I have this problem too In addition, in white at the top of the screen White is warmer and cooler at the bottom

0 Likes
seyyed
First Poster
Options
anyone has this problem in white ??

uniformity not exist in white color
0 Likes
andrebrait
Explorer
Options
Maybe?
It's hard to know. AMOLED shifts warmth when you move the phone.
0 Likes