Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 09:06 AM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
Benassy
Journeyman
Options
Hey...bottom line is that no body knows. We only assume that since S20 Ultra had the same issue and it was resolved via an update this has to be also a software problem. Waiting for the next update...fingers crosed!
Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options
You said: In a samsung press release they said they will resolve it in the next major update but only mentioned the S20 ultra. Nothing about the A71. 😞
Is there any Email address so we can all report the issue?
0 Likes
Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options

Hi guys, another idea would be use the samsung member and share the issue with samsung in order to receive a solution. You only need go to Support and send an opinion as error. And theb we can share what are the different explanations that samsung give us, and if there is any solution in short time.

andrebrait
Explorer
Options

I did provide them with the feedback. Let's judt hope they see it.

It's certainly not enough to make me return the phone but it's very annoying.

0 Likes
Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options
I know it's a dumb question, but could you tell me where did you write your feedback?
andrebrait
Explorer
Options
Not a dumb question at all.

I opened the Samsung Members app, tapped the "Get Help" tab on the bottom and, on the "Feedback" section, I tapped "Send feedback".

Then "Error reports" and "Display" 🙂

Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. You've been helpful. 🙂
0 Likes
mohamadida
First Poster
Options

Hi. Is there any following up from samsung regarding to the issue? Mine excatly having the same problem but worst the color gradation from the upper part of the phone is more darker rather than the center and the bottom is completely yellowish. It did happened only if put my phone under 10-25% of brightness and put my phone under dark theme

0 Likes
Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options
No, nothing yet.
I've sent feedback but they answered *****. They told me it could be because of installing apps from unauthorized resources and you should do a reset factory. That's *****, because the issue was there when we unboxed it.
0 Likes
M01
First Poster
Options

After the April update I got this issue

0 Likes