Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 20-05-2020 05:59 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
Benassy
Journeyman
Options

The latest sw update did not repair this issue. 

0 Likes
Boda30
Student
Options

Maybe the next software update 😕

0 Likes
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

Hi guys from Turkey. I have same screen problem especially with dark mode. This green screen appears only on gray colours. I wonder should I stop using dark mode? If i continue using dark mode, green screen problem will be appeared more ? And the other question and more important one is " why Samsung doesnt care A71 users and why still there is no explanation about this problem from Samsung side"?!

Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options
Hello, is possible that you received One UI 2.1? I think with the last SW update maybe this issue was fixed. All of you have One UI 2.1?
0 Likes
Benassy
Journeyman
Options
The lates SW update (1 April security patch) did not update One UI to 2.1. Still on One UI 2.0 here.
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

Still ui 2.0

0 Likes
Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options

My A71 is back and the screen issue is still here. The repair service didn't do anything, however. Samsung support said me that they are working on it and in a few days they are going to launch an update in order to solve the issue. We will see if it's true. 

0 Likes
menca93
Pathfinder
Options

Hi i live in italy and i have the same problem on my A71, i hope Samsung fix this annoying problem with the next software updates.

IMG_20200518_220854_815.jpg

IMG_20200518_220852_211.jpg

0 Likes
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

I hope this explanation from Samsung support is true and they will find solution for the next update same as s20

0 Likes
Mitra_H
Journeyman
Options

Hey.
I have same problem. I've read all your comments. I've also searched a lot and found no answer. Could you please tell me what explanation? I wanna know what's wrong. Is it software or hardware and what's the solution?!

0 Likes