Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 03:49 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
AngelaMae
Apprentice
Options

Ive also updated and the issue is still here

0 Likes
Benassy
Journeyman
Options

I've checked it agan in a dark room and seems thet the tint is still there. I initially tested it in a lit room and I was so excited it dissapeared, I neede to share with you my excitement. It looks like I was wrong :((( Sorry for misleading .

0 Likes
Carlossiii
Student
Options

The yellowish tint  issue wasnt adressed on my device with the new 1st April patch.

0 Likes
Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options

The same problem for me, I sent it to the repair service, but if you tell that all the A71 units are corrupted, that´s a lost of time. Samsung should do something with this, a software update or at least return the money.

If you don´t waste a thousand dollars in a samsung phone you have no rights?

0 Likes
Ammad_
Journeyman
Options

S20 also had the same problem but it got fixed in the April update. I don't know why Samsung hasn't fixed it in A71.

0 Likes
Dim84
First Poster
Options

Hi guys... Any news for the green yellow tint ; is it software or hardware problem ; 

0 Likes
A71phone
Student
Options

I purchased new A71 from jinnah super market Islamabad but only after one day its screen started same issue. I went to seller shop and he suggested me to go to Samsung warranty office. Tomorrow I will go to their office.

0 Likes
AngelaMae
Apprentice
Options

All A71s are like this 🥺

0 Likes
A71phone
Student
Options

Samsung customers service warranty office blue area Islamabad dealing is notable and they are seeking professionally. Hoping positive same in future. Thanks 

Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options

Hi all, repair service said me that the A71 was repaired with the last SW update. Is this true? Have you try to update to the last version? Thanks in advance

0 Likes