Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 08:29 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
Enriquemfrias
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately no, I haven't heard anything about it. If you happen to find a fix please let me know. 

Enriquemfrias
Journeyman
Options
Did you find a solution? I think all a71's are like that 😞 having same issue
0 Likes
Benassy
Journeyman
Options

In a samsung press release they said they will resolve it in the next major update but only mentioned the S20 ultra. Nothing about the A71. 😞

Enriquemfrias
Journeyman
Options
So, if most or all a71 have this issue changing mine for another a71 will be pointless... so I might just enjoy it and forget about it 😞 I love this phone it is so good , the battery, speed, I like everything about it hopefully it'll get fixed with an update
0 Likes
sakisq_87
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue and samsung's service replaced me the panel with new one.The problem appeared again!

Enriquemfrias
Journeyman
Options
I guess it's just an imperfection, with mine it only shows at super low brightness level, hopefully a software update will fix this 😞
0 Likes
Benassy
Journeyman
Options

Hello guys. Great news! I've just received the 1st April security patch from samsung and install it.  The problem with the yellowish tint was adressed. My unit is now working perfectly no more yellow tint. Let me know if it worked for you also! 

SnkB
Apprentice
Options
Hello friend, I'm glad it worked for you.
This security patch for my region has not yet arrived (ZTO)
I hope that colleagues here on the forum will also be successful in their devices.
0 Likes
adymock941
First Poster
Options

Just updated mine and the problem is still there. Are you sure it's actually gone on yours?

0 Likes
adymock941
First Poster
Options
Just updated mine and the problem is still there. Are you sure it's actually gone on yours?
0 Likes