Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 27-04-2020 03:41 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
SnkB
Apprentice
Options

I received my A71 yesterday and I have the same problem.
Has anyone managed to solve? Or just changing the unit?

0 Likes
Ammad_
Journeyman
Options
I changed my unit but the new one also had the problem. So using with the tint for now. I don't know if it can be solved.
0 Likes
SnkB
Apprentice
Options

Would a software update solve the problem?

0 Likes
Ammad_
Journeyman
Options
I doubt it that a software update is going to help. But still, lets stay hopeful.
0 Likes
SnkB
Apprentice
Options

I also think it is unlikely, since it must be a defective screen ...

0 Likes
Ammad_
Journeyman
Options
But Samsung should seriously do something about this issue. It's highly annoying.
Boda30
Student
Options

I bought my A71 yesterday and I faced the same problem and it is so annoying ! 

0 Likes
Benassy
Journeyman
Options

I see a lot of discussions that S20 Ultra has the same problem. Samsung said it is due to a software problem and that the next software update will resolve this problem. Lets hope the A71 will receive the same treatment as the more expensive S20 ultra.

0 Likes
Enriquemfrias
Journeyman
Options

Hello I'm from Mexico and i have the exact same problem, in low brightness and in dark mode the top left of my screen looks greenish/yellowish I was planning on changing it but seems all A71's are affected.  Hopefully Samsung will release a software update which fixes this problem.

0 Likes
SnkB
Apprentice
Options
Did Samsung comment on that? Is there any news about this update to fix this problem?
0 Likes