Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow spot right side of screen

(Topic created on: 19-05-2020 07:36 PM)
SnkB
Apprentice
Options

Hello
Yesterday I received my Galaxy A71 but I noticed a defect that I cannot identify if it is hardware or software.
When the brightness is between 10 ~ 20%, any gray image or even the dark mode of Whatsapp, some yellow spots appear on the right side of the screen and on the bottom.
This behavior only occurs at low brightness. Above 25%, none of this happens.
I plan on sending my device for exchange, since I am still within the 7 days of exchange with the store.
Has anyone ever experienced this?

Example: photo_2020-04-16_11-10-52.jpgphoto_2020-04-16_11-10-54.jpgWhatsApp Image 2020-04-16 at 11.43.20.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm wondering if something has gone wrong in the construction of the phone @SnkB 

I'd certainly be sending that back too if this was my phone.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options
The same problem. I just sent it to the repair services but some people say that in it´s new device is the same problem. I think samsung should do something.
Nereikia
First Poster
Options
Hello! Did they fix your unit?
0 Likes
Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options
  • Hi, I received my A71 from the repair service and the screen issue is still here, but I talkedwith samsung support and said me that a new update is coming in a few days in order to fix that. We will see.
0 Likes
redbriar
Student
Options

i also purchased a71 and returned the unit 3 times because i have the same issue.... so most of the a71 models have this issue... in our place/country this unit is expensive but we recieve a faulty screen!

Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options

Yes, for that reason Samsung has to launch an update. I think that's the reason why One UI2.1 for A71 is not released and A51 yes, because they want to fix it before launch new One UI

0 Likes
menca93
Pathfinder
Options

I live in italy and i have the same problem on my A71, i hope Samsung fix this annoying thing with the next software updates.

IMG_20200518_220854_815.jpg

IMG_20200518_220852_211.jpg

redbriar
Student
Options

STILL NO UPDATES OR NEWS ABOUT THE SCREEN ISSUE OF A71?

Davidlapalma
Journeyman
Options

Is the new update of may fixed the screen tint issue?