Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 Charging Problem

(Topic created on: 20-06-2021 05:30 AM)
Notabot_01
First Poster
Options

I dropped my phone last night and heard a crack. I checked if there was anything wrong but the phone was just fine. I was able to watch videos and play games with no issues at all. It was only when I plugged my charger in that I noticed it no longer charges. I checked using 4 other type C chargers (3 original and 1 3rd party since I needed a USB type C cord to use my power bank) none of them charged. I double-checked if it was the problem with the cord but my parent's phone was able to charge. 

I would like to ask is there anything I can do before having to send it to Samsung repair services
And if I have to resort to the repair service, is it possible I can have a best and worst case scenario of the issue and a price range of the repair.

Thank you

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
waffenjohn
Journeyman
Options
Sounds like my phone and many others Ive seen on here and other forums,I think its just a bad phone I wish I hadnt been talked into mine by my network as an upgrade...it was a downdgrade from my galaxy 9
0 Likes
waffenjohn
Journeyman
Options
I think the a71 ia a very poor phone because many people have had this problem. My phone is heading for the bin soon!
0 Likes