Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy a70 problem from galaxy wacth

(Topic created on: 13-02-2020 12:42 PM)
Sam102
Apprentice
Options

hello i'm from greece and am facing the outside problem. when I answer a call that I receive on my phone from the clock it plays the call to the bluethooth headphones that are connected and these to the phone and there is no way but I want to call the clock and talk from it. on different brand phones I've tried the watch works better. If I answer from the clock the call goes to the clock when I answer from the headset the call goes to the headset and I always have the choice as long as I want to change during the call. this is not the case with the a70 which is the same company.

So it must be and if so why is it so wrong I want the call from where I reply and not where it wants to go.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Sam102,

Do you have the Bluetooth or 4G version of the Galaxy Watch? Have you tried dis-connecting, and re-connecting the watch to the phone?
0 Likes
Sam102
Apprentice
Options

i have bluethooth version. i've done a lot of uninstalling and installing wacth on my phone and i've been out of service. the behavior is whatever I have done

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for that. What happens when you try to take the call on the watch? Do you see the screen with various call options ?
0 Likes
Sam102
Apprentice
Options

respond to the call from this watch goes to bluethooh headphones and there is no way to get it on watch. the green symbol below the screen does not respond. that's just when they call me if I've called and responds

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you please confirm which headset you are connected to? If you have the headset connected directly to the phone, and the watch is not range, the call will go straight to the headset.
0 Likes
Sam102
Apprentice
Options

The headset is plantronics m70. I know that if the watch is out of range the call will go direct to headset but this happend when i have headset in my ear and the watch in my  hand. Also note that i have try different headset but the blroblem is the same! Thank you for your respond. 

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem. If you've tried different headsets, and the issue is still present, then the next step would be to get it inspected by an engineer. Please reach out our colleagues in Greece, so they can help you with this: https://www.samsung.com/gr/support/.
0 Likes