Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A70 fingerprint scanner issue

(Topic created on: 16-09-2019 09:07 PM)
Khen
Journeyman
Options

Been using it for more than a week now and I keep having this unlocking problem for like three to five times a day. Screen won't respond regardless of how hard you press your finger on the on-screen scanner area. Will have to press the power button instead to unlock using face recognition. Anyone having the same?

182 REPLIES 182
Bry040
Pioneer
Options

I have to say, I am the most skeptical person, but there might just be something in this! Imagine the fingerprint sensor is very small (and it might be), move finger as little as possible during registration, aim carefully with light pressure and I get 100% at the moment!! Thanks to those who suggested this!!

NimoNM
Journeyman
Options

Yep see you get it,works very well for me too.

Happy to help.

0 Likes
Valdiarief
First Poster
Options

Mine having a different problem, whenever the fingerprint is on with the brightness set to low, the display in the lock screen become weird, the lockscreen camera display is purple, so many lines on the display like it's broken. But when i unlock my phone, everything is normal. Anyone. Experiencing the same? 

0 Likes
HARDIK_MERAIYA
First Poster
Options

Worst finger recognition. I removed my finger and relied on face recognition and also an old technique. Shame on Samsung Chinese ***** works better insted of this.

@Khen wrote:

Been using it for more than a week now and I keep having this unlocking problem for like three to five times a day. Screen won't respond regardless of how hard you press your finger on the on-screen scanner area. Will have to press the power button instead to unlock using face recognition. Anyone having the same?

First Poster
Options

The fingerprint is an issue at times 

Kindly let me know how to solve it

0 Likes
Bry040
Pioneer
Options

It's easy to solve; taken the bus to your nearest mobile phone retailer. Buy a new phone. Anything less won't solve this issue.

0 Likes
Bry040
Pioneer
Options

You can get an improvement by getting your finger in EXACTLY the right place each time. Imagine the sensor is 5mm wide..

0 Likes
Steve_J
Apprentice
Options

Also set the touch sensitivity to high - makes a lot of difference.

0 Likes
Vikramjit
First Poster
Options

Yes,I have the same issue since I bought my samsung A70.Fingerprint scanner did not respond properly everywhere even on apps.

0 Likes
Pradip
Student
Options

Hi,

I have received some new updates today from Samsung and it seems that they have fix this issue.

I am trying my fingerprints scanner and there are no failure so far.. thanks Samsung Team..