Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 09:56 AM)
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost, Blutooth Audio connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem.  Can anyone help, please?

78 REPLIES 78
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

So, it seems something is changing....or not?....

0 Likes
trunge
First Poster
Options

I installed and tried the new update. No problem for now. I will try again in the future.

0 Likes
Willygraham
Journeyman
Options

Hi All,

I still have the same bluetooth connectivity issues when trying to connect my Galaxy A40 to my car.  This is due to a bug in Samsung's software update released in the UK earlier this year.  I have contacted Samsung technical staff who refuse to acknowledge that there is an issue.  Many other Samsung owners are reporting the same issue.  I urge you to contact Samsung and tell them if you are having the same problem.  Hopefully, if enough of us complain, Samsung will finally fix this issue.  Regards to all. Stay safe.

0 Likes
Elenasim
Journeyman
Options

WillyGraham try making a clear Bluetooth cache and disconnect the device from your car and reconnect it. Yesterday that I tried -and it worked after the latest update-, I reconnected to my device.

0 Likes
Willygraham
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Elenasim.  I have not received a software update since the one that caused the problem.  Hopefully, the update will be available for my phone/country soon.  Thanks again for replying.

0 Likes
mistalowa
Journeyman
Options

no update available in Poland now ..same problem all the time, last update about month ago didn't solve the issue

0 Likes
trunge
First Poster
Options

2nd test passed. The problem seems to be resolved. A7 2018.

0 Likes
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, could you write here the id no. of the last update (security level, region, provider name) what you have installed and seems to works, please? Thx.

0 Likes
trunge
First Poster
Options

Turkey Vodafone / Skoda Rapid Spaceback 2017 - Swing Multimedia

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-17 at 17.29.30.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-04-17 at 17.28.57.jpeg

0 Likes
BT_VW
First Poster
Options

Todays update - bluetooth in Volkswagen works again after almost 4 months

0 Likes