Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A53 sound issue

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 12:50 AM)
Members_tZMv9vw
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy A53, purchased a few weeks ago. Over the past couple of weeks, there's been a problem with a loss of sound which is noticeable in phone calls where the other person can't be heard. I've tried the ring tone in settings and the sound is very weak even though the volume is set to it's highest level. I've found the only way to rectify, is to turn the phone off, remove the sim, reinsert and turn back on. I'm not sure what is causing this issue, any ideas? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same with my A53. Tried to return to Amazon as I believe it's faulty. They said to go through Samsung as it's under warranty but I will have no replacement as it will be getting repairs done. Now I'm stuck with a faulty mobile. Should of kept my Pixel.
0 Likes
Members_tZMv9vw
Student
Options

Have Samsung indicated it is a fault? I would also be without a mobile and I'm guessing it'll be for a couple of weeks. I've started to try the ring tone every day but it's really annoying when someone calls and they can hardly be heard. 

pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, yes they have admitted there's a fault but like you say I would be without a mobile for a few weeks. Looks like I will have to buy a replacement for the time being. Not happy tho as I can't get a refund. Even the exynos chip is not fit for purpose on this phone. Should of been the Snapdragon one.
0 Likes
Glen Demmon
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue.  Finally reloaded everything to my S10 and did a hard reset of the A53.  So far so good.  In speaking with Samsung and others they believed that one of the apps was causing the issue.  I also reloaded the apps instead of transfering from the old device. 

MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Hi, do you use lens protector and case protector together?

0 Likes