Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52s overheating after latest update

(Topic created on: 31-07-2022 09:03 AM)
FJG01
Student
Options

I did an update last night and since then my A52 keeps giving a warning message that it is overheating. It then closes anything that might be open and switches off. I switched it back on did nothing just stared at the screen and again after 30 seconds the overheating message came up and the phone switched off. Anybody else having this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@FJG01: If the device has overheated, then please allow time for it to cool down before you attempt to power it back on. To help matters, please leave it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and remove any cases or covers. If the problem persists following these steps, then I recommend heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reaching out to our Help Desk via your preferred channel. From here, and advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange for the phone to be inspected. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@FJG01 

Could you please try this > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
FJG01
Student
Options

Thanks for all the advice. We tried all of the above. I took the phone to a service center they even wiped everything and did a hard reboot and the phone was still saying it is overheating all though it was ice cold and it was switched of for an hour before trying again. So now it is booked in and hopefully it will get fixed.

0 Likes
Jajj
First Poster
Options

In my phone there is also a same problem.

If samsung does not overcome this problem that mean Samsung history of mobile hang issue is revised .

That is worst symboll for samsung user again.

Samsung clear issue please 

0 Likes
Shantel_Coppin
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same problem and i don't know what to do.  Can anyone suggest what the problem can be.

0 Likes