Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52s camera problems

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 09:56 AM)
NotAniPhoneUser
Journeyman
Options
I've had my Galaxy A52s since Christmas last year, I came from a Pixel 4a; so the camera was the main priority for me, I had heard great things from reviewers, so I figured the camera would be great, in daylight, the photos come out great (with the exception of the odd lens flare), but the moment you step indoors, even in daylight with my curtains open, and without using any zoom, a considerable amount of grain and noise is visible even when you don't zoom into the photo in the gallery, I tried turning off auto HDR, nothing, I tried turning on scene optimizer, still nothing, I am pretty disappointed with Samsung, because quite a few of their phones have great cameras.
Can anyone try and help me attempt to sort this out, if there's no solution, I'll probably just save up for a Pixel 6a.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes the hardware and software of a phone's camera just does not meet the exacting standards of an owner but does for another hence the different reviews people leave.

We all 👀 differently in photographs.

I use the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra which is a flagship phone from Samsung and it's the same with mine which has the latest camera hardware and software.

To me my photo's look great but others leave comments that theirs isn't great.

Maybe a dslr camera maybe your option to using a phone unless your next intended phone ticks your wants and needs boxes.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

NotAniPhoneUser
Journeyman
Options
I agree, but I just installed a port of Google's camera app, and that seems to have solved my problems 🙂
0 Likes