Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52s 5g

(Topic created on: 14-04-2023 02:12 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Does anyone know why when I call someone they tell me they can't hear me or its really broken up? Any other phone is fine it isnt the signal its something to do with the phone. Any help greatly appreciated. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User ,

I would love to help you getting this sorted. may I ask if this is only affecting phone calls? Do the same thing happens if you use a Messaging app like WhatsApp to make the call?

I would also like you to run the following test to see if there is anything wrong with your A52s 5G microphone: launch the Samsung Members app> Support> Phone diagnostics> Mic> Follow the steps listed on the screen and let me know the results here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Both tests came back fine. Yes WhatsApp etc is fine it just seems to be normal phone calls.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That means that this is not a hardware issue @Anonymous User . Do this apply to all calls and contacts or some particular ones? Is the coverage good in your area when the issue appears? 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Coverage is perfect and on other phones calls are fine it's just this phone. Its all calls no matter where I'm calling from.
0 Likes
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
Get a replacement sim card
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It can't be the sim as it works fine in other handsets.
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
If you're on 5G, try using 4G instead.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thanks will try that
0 Likes