Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52 no samsung pass,not receiving updates,stuck on EUY csc

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 02:34 PM)
A52User
First Poster
Options

Hi, i bought A52 in April and received only 1st April's patch even though some new updates have been rolled out. When i try to update it says it's up to date. I found a topic with a simillar issue with S21 Ultra (stuck with EUX,no updates, no samsung pass). I've tried every solution posted there but nothing helped. Does it has something to do with setting up the phone without SIM Card, cause mine is stuck on EUY(unknown csc). PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@A52User: Where did you purchase the phone from, as if the device was intended for use outside your current region then this can create compatibility issues with software updates. Furthermore, if you don't currently have a SIM inserted then this can affect your ability to receive updates via your network. What I'd suggest in the meantime is installing Smart Switch on your home computer by following the link below,  selecting 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' and downloading the relevant version. Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your A52 using a USB cable and look for an update prompt on the landing page, next to your device details. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

0 Likes
A52User
First Poster
Options

I bought it from local reseller, it is unlocked EU version. The thing is that I've set up the phone without the SIM card.I did backup and factory reset of the phone yesterday, but that didn't help even though the SIM is inserted.I tried inserting other SIM cards ( single and dual), everything stays the same. Smart switch does show there is a update but I am just wondering why there is no OTA update yet( I have not updated through switch).I live in SE Europe region. Browsing the internet I found all countries csc codes and after I searched firmware for that specific csc it does show July update and some more, but I'm still on April's 1st update.

0 Likes
A52User
First Poster
Options

Under service provider...

Screenshot_20210628-153255_Settings.jpg

0 Likes