Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52 5G

(Topic created on: 30-07-2021 11:50 AM)
Grizwold225
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have two A52 5G's and I think, for a mid range phone, they are a load of *****. No amount of fiddling, resetting and every other suggested fix has managed to get public holidays on my wife's calendar, and emails are a complete loss. They are very rarely received on either handset, and the only way to force receive them, or to check for any, is to do a restart. Then, about 20 turn up, most of which have already been seen previously. We upgraded from Huawei P30's and had no.trouble at all with them. My wife wishes she'd kept hers, and has vowed never to have Samsung again. On the.email problem, the PC's are both set on IMAC and the handsets POP3, otherwise we manage to delete emails we want to keep. Other than bin them and get something else, any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Seems you haven't set up your email correctly, remove the accounts from the handsets and create new ones as IMAP. If it's not set up properly it's nothing to do with the phone. Imap and POP3 servers use different ports.
Grizwold225
Apprentice
Options
We've tried that. Problem is, using IMAP on both deletes emails off PC and phone, and if you want to keep it on PC or phone deleting doesn't give you the option.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you want to have control by each device as to what gets deleted you will need all devices to be set up wit POP3 accounts. This includes the PC.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
To get public holidays on my Samsung calendar. I downloaded Google calendar which then synced the public holidays to my Samsung calendar.
Mk1111
Apprentice
Options
I have the a52 and never had your problems talking to customer support would help you or going into a phone shop for setup help
0 Likes