Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52 5G Phone Speaker too quiet to hear on calls.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 03:21 PM)
caitlynleckey
Apprentice
Options

Recently, while on the phone to multiple people, the sound coming from my top speaker has been so quiet it is almost impossible to hear what the person is saying. I am able to hear perfectly when I put the call on speaker.

I have tried calling *#0*# and the top speaker volume is considerably lower than the bottom. 

Is this a known software issue, or has anyone else had this problem and been able to find a fix?

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try going settings
Sounds and vibration
Volume
And check setting Volumes

Also try clicking on the get help button on the samsung members page and run a diagnostic test speaker
0 Likes
Options

Same issue here! Just had a call from Duane Reade Couldn't hear anything she said. The handsfree speaker works but you can't use that all the time - it's very bad. On my last galaxy you had the option to boost the sound but this is ridiculous!

Options

Yeah checked all these already- no difference

0 Likes
caitlynleckey
Apprentice
Options
Apparently some people have had success with it correcting itself when restarting but I have not had success myself 😞
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try going
Apps
Phone
Phone storage
Clear cache And data
And see if helps solve the issue
0 Likes
caitlynleckey
Apprentice
Options
I just tried that, however I can't find clear cache.
0 Likes
Members_xH79QUw
First Poster
Options

Having exact same problem started week or so ago, can't even hear the keypad dial tones, problem persists even using apps for WiFi calls, having to use the hands free speaker for every call, they can hear me but the sound from the "ear" speaker is so faint and distorted its useless. has to be a bug!!!!

0 Likes
J3stephe
First Poster
Options

I found an article that instructed me to remove the camera lens protector from the back of the phone. If you have a protector over the cameras, try removing it. It worked for me!

Apparently there's an air vent around the cameras that help emit the sound. Or something like that. 

0 Likes