Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52 5g ear speaker quality problem.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 11:07 AM)
Doug8
Apprentice
Options

This happened randomly and has no discernible cause. The sound coming out of the top ear speaker is really bad which not only hurts the overall sound the phone emits but also means phone calls are a misery because the voice coming from the other end sounds awful. 

Its like it can no longer handle a particular lower frequency. I think the speaker might be broken in some way. I can still hear from it but there is a background buzzing as sound is emitted... very hard to put into words.

I've restarted the phone, turned it off completely and the problem persists. Tried the *#0*# speaker test and yes definately the top ear speaker that has the issue

Any solutions? I've had it about 6 months but on a 3 year contract so... 3 more years of this is no fun.

UPDATE: The problem appears to have resolved itself. There was a god awful sound like some alien tapping into the phone speaker and then the sound quality went back to normal. Wtf?

UPDATE 2: The problem has reoccurred. Pretty disheartening.

UPDATE 3: Problem seems to come and go with sound volume.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
If still under warranty
I should contact support
With the faulty earbuds

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes
caitlynleckey
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I am currently having this issue, have you found a resolution?

Thanks

0 Likes
Doug8
Apprentice
Options
Hi,

The problem resolved itself sort of. I believe I racked up the volume to loudest and just let it play some stuff and it sorted it but it comes and goes dependant on the loudness I set the speaker.

But to be honest I am unsure what happened or how it really resolved itself.

Maybe some grit got in the little hole at the top? Software issue?
0 Likes
Emhala
First Poster
Options

Same problem. After four weeks of use, the top speaker started to make crackling sounds when in use. After restarting the phone, it was suitable for a few hours. I guess it is a model fault. Any idea how to proceed now? 

Members_PW6Ek98
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem, only with earplugs or handsfree in the car is without trouble.

Just a phone call picked up by hand is almost impossible. Can @Samsung reply on this topic?

Please send a WhatsApp - or Viber message, SMS will do to.

Thank you in advance

caitlynleckey
Apprentice
Options

I am still having this issue, i'm not sure what else to do at this point. 

0 Likes