Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52 5G Bluetooth constantly disconnecting/connecting

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 04:26 PM)
tapgma
First Poster
Options

title says it all...I have tried with three different BT devices. They all connect to the phone and start working. Then suddenly BT on the phone is turned off and then turned on again. And this goes on forever.

The phone is updated to latest available version. I have tried all the things I found online: resetted network settings, resetted BT app settings, turned off A2DP Hardware offload in Dev-Settings, resetted the whole phone but the problem still persists.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I found this page
That maybe helpful to you

Bluetooth device won't stay connected to Galaxy phone or tablet

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209182/#:~:text=There%20could%20be%20a%20num....
0 Likes
tapgma
First Poster
Options

thanks Steve, I have seen this page already.

The issue is not that the BT device disconnects but that the BT on the phone switches on and off.

I now have tried a few things and it looks like the is one app on my phone "Radio FM" that might be the culprit. Whenever I listen to a radio station in that app, the BT interruptions happen. I have tried several time with and without this app installed and it might be the reason for this interruptions - eventhough I am not sure how an app could provoke this.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try removing uninstalling
The radio app
See if makes any difference
0 Likes
tapgma
First Poster
Options

after Samsung support could not help (apparently resetting the phone is the last step they can assist with), I sent the phone back and got it exchanged for a new one which works perfectly.
So the conclusion is, that there was some sort of HW problem with the first phone I got. 

0 Likes
TeriP
First Poster
Options

I keep having the same issue. It's so random too. Thinking of changing phones. I've been a loyal Samsung customer since the S4 but, I may switch to a Google phone this time.

0 Likes
HAD1
First Poster
Options

Same problem

0 Likes