Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy a51

(Topic created on: 13-07-2022 06:30 AM)
Bobeu2b3y829w
Apprentice
Options
I only use this phone to text and listen to music on Spotify and after 5mins it will jus heat up like a radiator the battery dies 20 percent while I don't use it and then it says the system ui isn't responding and no matter how much you clean the camera it is just horrible I've tried all the different camera modes and it's horrible I brought this phone brand new 1 year ago so I think the build quality on this phone is horrible so samsung what should I do 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Bobeu2b3y829w 

That's not good at all !

May I ask have you kept up to date with the phone's software and app software in the Playstore and Galaxy Store  ?

Please try the following which may also help.

Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Your phone has a diagnostic test tool in your Samsung Members App which you can run too.

A last resort would be to back up and factory reset.

A Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone too under the Limited 2 year manufacturers warranty.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Bobeu2b3y829w
Apprentice
Options
Thanks I am up to date and will try the other things thanks