Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A41 latest update breaks mobile data/APN settings

(Topic created on: 14-12-2021 09:59 AM)
Members_ioVCVlz
First Poster
Options

After installing the latest update on Galaxy A41, the mobile data stops working. Accessing APN settings is possible, but it states: "APN settings not available for the current user". Adding a new Access Point doesn't work (it won't save no matter what). This condition is to my knowledge unclearable. Not even a new SIM and factory data reset worked. The model is Czech not registered on any operator using T-Mobile SIM card. I "solved" this problem by flashing the previous update via ODIN. The problem is the new update always breaks the Mobile data regardless of the update process. When the update runs automatically the Mobile data works until about 1/4 of the "Finishing update" phase after restart. Then it always breaks. The phone now runs normally on the rolled back version, but cannot be updated. Samsung pls fix. BTW not my device. Good luck to any unfortunate soul who encounters the same issue as this seems like a very rare bug.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Updates like that should always be done on wifi
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Have you flashed UK firmware on your device? Latest one. If not, try it or update through Smart Switch.
0 Likes