Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A41 freezes after Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 11-06-2021 05:33 AM)
MartinAun
Explorer
Options

Hi.

After upgrading to Android 11 on my Galaxy A41, the phone randomly freezes. Today for example, I received a sms, while the phone was on always on display, and I had to press volume down + power button to restart.

Other times the phone just freezes when on always on display is turned off and while it's turned on.

No problem on Android 10.

Problem might occur from a couple of times a day and with one or two days between.

Don't think it's related to apps, because I've made a factory reset, and the problem still occur.

Is there a glitch in Android 11 and will it be fixed in an upcoming update? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Please try Safe Mode just to rule out the possibility that this is being caused by an app you've downloaded @MartinAun 

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

I assume you have plenty of internal storage capacity.

Also remove any relevant Sd card as a glitching card can cause issues.

If it continues then let a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre take a look.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "