Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy a40 recent update

(Topic created on: 27-05-2020 11:48 AM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

Just recieved the may security patch on my device on the uk csc xeu i have also noticed a couple of new features.

1 is u can now make google duo calls straight from the cotacts list and samsungs message app

2 u can no put a custome wallpaper as the background for samsungs messaging app.

If anyone who has an galaxy a40 in the uk and has noticed any other features can use let me know cheers 👍Screenshot_20200526-120256_Messages.jpg

20200526_122719.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree they are good additions.

I'm hoping Samsung add a feature where we can choose a background photo for messages as standard and not just to option to add a custom background when the conversion has been created.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

@BandOfBrothers  with this new update it gives me an option to add a photo from my gallary not just the custom 1s that samsung give u

Sorry i read your post wrong i just noticed that there u have to pick the wallpaper everytime u delete the conversation only way is to keep them yes that would be a handy feature that will become annoying after a while having to select the background everytime.

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

@BandOfBrothers  just a question is it only google duo u can use now to make video calls through the phone dialer etc because everytime i try video call now it says to invite the person to download google duo ?

0 Likes