Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A22 - Screenshot

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 08:51 AM)
ClaireMacGee
Apprentice
Options

I am unable to take a screenshot as there is a QR code on display and a message appears saying it is a security policy.  Is there any way round this?  Thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
Google pay is classed as a banking app, so you can't take screen shots of any banking details on the screen.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ClaireMacGee Hello, keep in mind that in Secure Folder it is not possible to take screenshots. I don't know which app you are referring to. Greetings

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
ClaireMacGee
Apprentice
Options

Hi Ventor, the screen I wanted to take a shot of was in GooglePay - is that a secure folder?  Thanks

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ClaireMacGee .Some paid applications also restrict captures at a certain time. For example, if this happens to you during the process of associating a payment card to your account, it is not possible to execute the screenshot action, since it contains sensitive data. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
ClaireMacGee
Apprentice
Options

Ok. It doesn’t contain sensitive info but it sounds like there’s nothing I can do. People with iPhones can take a screenshot of the same thing, so I just thought that maybe there was a way of doing it with my Samsung! Thanks for your help though 😀

0 Likes
Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
Google pay is classed as a banking app, so you can't take screen shots of any banking details on the screen.
ClaireMacGee
Apprentice
Options

Thanks - it makes sense. Just a bit annoying!!

0 Likes