Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A20E Home Screen icons

(Topic created on: 24-02-2020 10:22 AM)
Andrew193
Apprentice
Options

Is it possible to enlarge the  wifi/mobile data/ battery  icons etc at the top of the screen as I find them too  small?

7 REPLIES 7
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Andrew193 it isn't possible to enlarge just these icons, however, you can increase the screen zoom which will make all these icons and all other items on the screen larger. That's in Settings > Display > Screen zoom.

There may also be third party apps that let you do these individually. I recommend reading all reviews, comments, and information on any application prior to purchase or download, if you do choose to look this up on Google Play Store.
0 Likes
Andrew193
Apprentice
Options
Tried the screen zoom but it didn't make that much difference unfortunately.
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you had a look at how it looks with Easy mode? Go in to Settings > Display > Easy mode > Easy mode > Apply. See if this helps at all.
0 Likes
Andrew193
Apprentice
Options
Tried that but just makes other icons bigger not the ones at the top of the page
0 Likes
mastermind456
Explorer
Options
Maybe try looking for some apps on the Play Store. I feel like there are probably some third party apps that could do this.
0 Likes
Boogienights
Pathfinder
Options

Yes they do need a slight increase!  also if you hide the notch front camera, the icons arn't at the top?? they are lower. Perhaps a fix for that also.   I dont have many icons showing, I use Samsung good lock which you can hide wifi/alarm etc. So ive just got 4g and battery showing.

0 Likes
K8ie1892
Journeyman
Options

Hi, yes I was wondering this also? The time is so small I have to go close up to the screen to see the time! I'm a newbie with Samsung so if anyone wants to put some links here for third party apps that could enlarge them would be much appreciated! 

Many thanks 

0 Likes