Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free speaker?

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 04:29 PM)
OwsT
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, was just wondering. I've just bought the Samsung A51 this morning and told I had to claim the free speaker on here but haven't got a banner stating I can claim?
Could anyone please help me with this? As not too sure on how to do it
Thank you in advance 😁
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you checked in your Samsung Members App for any relevant information @OwsT 

If the promotion was being run via a network that supplied the phone then check their promotional Terms and Conditions for advice and links.

If via Samsung then check their Terms and Conditions too.

Their will probably be a start and end date for the promotion. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

OwsT
Apprentice
Options
yes, but nothing pops up.

the promotion is through samsung themselves as that's where I got the phone from.

will have to double check the date then. thought it was on already :smiling-face:

Thanks for the advice!
0 Likes
Rudey1309
First Poster
Options
have you had any luck with this because I'm in the same boat
0 Likes
OwsT
Apprentice
Options
nope, no luck at all with this 😕 been trying today as its today the offer kinda started but no luck yet. might have to phone Samsung to try it out.
0 Likes
tracex
First Poster
Options
as anybody had any issues with their Internet connection.
I'm using so much data even when I'm at home ,but my other Samsung doesn't keep swapping from home Internet to mobile data
is this the same for any Samsung a51 user's
0 Likes
OwsT
Apprentice
Options
hi, I've never occurred that problem with a Samsung phone. maybe try your settings? I think there is a setting there if your wifi signal is low your data will overtake to then keep the phone online.
maybe try and just put your data off when you have Internet? that's what I always do as I feel it's unnecessary if I have wifi going to the phone
0 Likes
Nerdowl
Apprentice
Options

(I filled mine in earlier - hope I didn't mess it up by selecting for business use at the for business or personal use section cos I'm gonna be using my phone for both and wasn't sure which to select!)

Edit: My claim was validated today (13th October) - awesome!

0 Likes