Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Headphones when getting new galaxy A51. Link Broken.

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 03:35 PM)
LauraJW
First Poster
Options
Though I am eligible to receive the headphones gift, samsung saying I am not eligible and that the event has ended. The event is not ended until mid Sept. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
how long ago did you buy it?
0 Likes
lea2810
First Poster
Options
I got a leaflet through from o2 to claim from Samsung and I have no idea how to do it?
0 Likes
caroline82
First Poster
Options
I'm also entitled to free wireless galaxy buds but Samsung saying no
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
to be honest it's up to o2 to inform you on the process involved on how to claim your free gift from Samsung but anyway you're in the right app to do so you just need to go back to the Samsung members front page and the option you need will be on that page
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
is it the Samsung buds plus or Samsung buds live just the standard Samsung buds promotion ended some time ago now are you need to do is get a copy of your contract and purchase date of the device from your network and then you use that to see what promotions Samsung had on at that time
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @LauraJW ,

this promotion is still available for those who purchase any of the eligible devices (the Galaxy A51 is one of them) between 05.08.20 - 02.09.20. You can find all the steps to claim this here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/a-series-akg-y500/

In regards to the Galaxy Buds promotion, @caroline82 , would you be able to tell me what phone did you get and when? 

0 Likes
CDelap
First Poster
Options
I also just bought a new samsung A51 and I also cant claim the headphones in the offer..It sats I am not eligible. Can you help with this ?
0 Likes