Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free head phones

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 07:01 PM)
andrew2911
First Poster
Options
Your Claim ID 261254 is on hold as some required information is missing. Please check your email for instructions and provide the missing details within 7 days.
Hi I purchased the A51 08/08/20 on line from 3 Ireland  i recived the phone 11/8 and set it up 11/8
I tried to claim the head phones using the member app this returned an error .I followed a link and submitted the details and uploaded copies of my email receipt and delivery documents but this has been rejected  how can I claim this item if you reject docs and send no reply emails .I also message one of the team at 9 am
Help needed 
Thanks 
Andrew
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As you've gone through a network for your device you'll need to have a word with them to ensure the claim procedure has been fully adhered to.

Check their claim T&C's and that you've sent the proof of purchase documentation that is sometimes needed with these types of offers @andrew2911 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
andrew2911
First Poster
Options
just received my headphones 🎧 today and very grateful and impressed with the packaging and the quality of the sound and easy of use &how small they fold up to and the bag 🎒 is very handy
0 Likes