Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free buds promo

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 08:50 PM)
buffybill
Apprentice
Options
I purchased the new Galaxy A52 5G from the Samsung online shop on day of release (wednesday) and received it today (friday). I just tried to apply for the free buds promo via both the members app and the website, yet it continually refuses to accept/recognise me IMEI number and therefore can not make a claim. No help was offered via the online chat so have posted an email queries as suggested. Has anyone also had a si.ilar experience?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AaronK
Student
Options
The best option is to probably phone them up and see if they can help you better, also was the promo still in date by the time you received the device? either way they will be able to sort it out a lot quicker over the phone
0 Likes
buffybill
Apprentice
Options
Yes the promo is new and only started when the phone was released on Wednesday. Guess I'll have to give them a call on Monday. Thanks for the advice
AaronK
Student
Options
best option buddy promo always have problems at the start
0 Likes
Lou24
Apprentice
Options
did you get the phone on a new contract with them going through A1 comms ?
0 Likes
buffybill
Apprentice
Options
No I bought the phone outright sim free from Samsung
0 Likes
Lou24
Apprentice
Options
oh ok normally if you buy directly from Samsung your free gift comes with the phone or is delivered a few day's later, you shouldn't have to claim them you could try ringing them but you may have to wait on hold for around a hour as they are a nightmare to get through to good luck
0 Likes
Kaiserkeys
First Poster
Options
Thought I had the same issue with the site not recognising IMEI ... carried on regardless and provided evidence of purchase via scans and pics. All went through OK and verified as successful.
0 Likes
buffybill
Apprentice
Options
Update on this...like others, I was able to supply photo evidence which was verified and accepted today. Thank you all for your help and advice.
0 Likes
JackLeather
First Poster
Options
can anyone point me in the direction of how I redeem this offer. thank you
0 Likes