Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint login

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 12:01 PM)
jq1805
Journeyman
Options
Hello there.

Does anyone know if there is way to make my A53 5G ask for a fingerprint login to access my Facebook and Instagram accounts please?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think it's possible
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jq1805  like @-Robot-  I am not aware of a Finger print login for Facebook/Instagram.  I have checked the settings, you can use two factor authentication  when logins are detected from unknown Devices.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
jq1805
Journeyman
Options
Hi James. Thanks for replying. I thought Samsung might have been able to create something as simple as this.
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Not how it works. Facebook would have to add it to their app, it's got absolutely nothing to do with Samsung.
0 Likes
jq1805
Journeyman
Options
Why not? Just select an app on screen and have the option to open the app with biometrics. Surely someone is capable of this.
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
I refer you to my previous answer
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

You can move these apps to your Secure Folder though. You would then need to insert a password/fingerprint/pattern to access the folder, and then your Facebook app.

Check out this guide for more help: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-do-the-different-indicator-icons-mean-on-your...

Welcome to the Community!

Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

Yes with Samsung pass

You can find it in Settings>Biometrics & Security