Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Delay from Galaxy A51 5G

(Topic created on: 30-09-2020 11:50 PM)
WengsMan
Student
Options

Hello everyone, 

Every smart phone I have ever had has been a LG phone. My old phone was getting harder and harder to charge due to the charging port getting worn out. I went to get a new phone and there were no LG phones that I liked. I looked at the

Samsung Galaxy A51 5G and it seemed like a really decent phone for the price. I enjoy the phone and have nearly no

issues with it....however, one thing I have noticed is when I am in Videocall, or on a phone call, the person I speak with complain about hearing themselves on a delay. 

I use FB Messenger everyday as I am in a long distance relationship, and she complains about the feedback. We never had this issue until I bough the Galaxy A51 5G. Never had the problem when I had the LG phone. Even when I make phone calls, the person I speak with states the same issue. I am convinced this is an issue with the Galaxy A51 5G phone.

Has anyone else had this issue ? if so, have you found a solution ?

Wishing everyone the best.

Weng's Man

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, have a look at ur settings and see if it helps. Have you also tired WhatsApp call and see if ur getting the same problem.
0 Likes
WengsMan
Student
Options

ok, you mean like " Sound settings " ? Yes, it happens in Whatsapp, FB messenger, even telephone calls. 

I have tried all kinds of settings and adjustments...

No change.

What I am looking for is answers, I should not have to make adjustments to something that should not be happening right out of the box. NEVER had a problem with any other phone.

0 Likes
chris77896
First Poster
Options
you can try adjusting your noise cancelling but wouldn't see why they could be effecting it. still worth a try though.

I would try turning the phone off removing the sim card and memory card for just a few seconds find something soft like glasses cleaner not the liquid the material wipe you get with glasses. then put your phone back together.

also checking for latest phone and android software.

unistalling and removing your accounts (Facebook, WhatsApp and skype)

reinstall apps and login again.

soft reset

and lastly factory reset which are annoying but can fix alot of minor problems.

contact where you got the phone from or Samsung warranty for repairs or replacement.
0 Likes
danielpettini
First Poster
Options

I also have the same problem.

This problem is an appliance problem. It gives an absurd delay in any video transmission process.

Try a LIVE or Story and it will show a horrible delay.

I bought this device and I am absurdly sorry and very sad.

There's nothing to do, I lost two thousand reais.

Give me a Samsung solution?

0 Likes
Becky727
First Poster
Options

Wondering if you found a fix.  I just bought the same phone, A51, a couple months ago and the problem is driving everyone crazy.  I saw instructions somewhere about going in to do a noise reduction but my phone doesn't have that - at least not in the path they gave to find it and I've searched all over and don't find it.  I also saw it suggested that it is the phone case. Strange enough, when i'm talking with someone and they get the 'echo' it goes away when i remove my case.  Frustrating.

0 Likes
Gemmma
First Poster
Options

I have same issue 

0 Likes