Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face unlock a52 5g

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 12:21 PM)
Peter918
Explorer
Options
I really hope we get a fix for this it does not work need a patch  in the next update 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Peter918, just to confirm does the Face unlock not work at all or are you able to set it up but have issues while unlocking the phone? Also, have you recently updated your phone's software?  

Peter918
Explorer
Options
Hi I can set it up but that's as far as it goes. When I open up the home page it it says face does not match. The only update I've had is security patch, but it problem has been before that update
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Apologies for the late response, are you still having issues with this? If so, can you confirm if you've tried to remove all settings and re-registered the face unlock to see if this helps?

Peter918
Explorer
Options
Still have issues and have tried your suggestion. I've used Samsung from the very first galaxy S so I'm fine with how the phone system works but this has me stumped.
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks, the next step would be to back up and perform a Factory reset. Have you also done this? Let me know if you need any help on backing up and performing this reset. 

Peter918
Explorer
Options
I know but have been putting it off trying to avoid it
0 Likes
Alexone
First Poster
Options
Same problem here, been through everything just getting more frustrated, had a dirt cheap Nokia before this annoying phone and the biometrics were fine on that, really shameful state of play. Needs fixing pronto, might be taking it back as not fit for purpose.
0 Likes