Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim SMS A 50

(Topic created on: 16-11-2019 05:35 AM)
lhivon
Apprentice
Options

Hi

First, sorry for my English langage. I hope you will understand my problem the french Samsung support did not fix.

I have  dual sim A 50.

In the settings panel, I can set that I want to choose the sim card for each call. I cannot set the same for the text messages : I have to choose one sim card by default.

Suppose SIM2 is the default one : every text message can only be sent with SIM2. In the Google message app, I can choose the SIM card I want to use, but it does not send the text message if I choose SIM. So If I want to use SIM1, I have to turn the default SIM. 

Could you help me please ?

Thanks to all of you

Laurent

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Your English is fine.    :smiling-face:

On my Note 9 when I was writing a text message I had two icons  near the writing text box to choose from to send the message by one sim or another @lhivon 

Please bear in mind the Note 9 Dual Hybrid Duos version was a flagship phone so may have more features than other Samsung phones.

If the option I mentioned above is not there then it maybe a case of the phone not having the capability.

If your Home Samsung support haven't been able to help because of this then this Team here wouldn't be able to make it happen either in my opinion.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
lhivon
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. You're right but it does not work. When I choose the non-default sim card, it does not sens my message... 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Assuming this isn't an issue with your sim card or network then you may need to seek support from a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre  @lhivon 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
lhivon
Apprentice
Options

OK, Thank you so much.

Laurent