Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEFECTIVE PHONE

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 11:58 AM)
SAROJ1
First Poster
Options

I have procured a mobile phone of Model A50, IMEI No: 356129108204741 on 13.07.2019 from Flipkart. There are microphone problem while I was called you recipient cannot hear my voice. This problem started from March 2020 before lockdown. Now, I have contacted to Samsung service center, Karuna Management Services Ltd, 94, C R Avenue, Kolkata-12 five times on march 2020 before lockdown. This service center has repaired twice but the problem still continues.Now, This phone is lying at Same service center for the same problem.Every repairing time takes around 8-10 days. I want to clarify you that I want a full-final solution for this phone as this is around INR 18500. If I have brought a good company phone then why should I suffer for this.I cannot use my mobile phone from March month completely.It is very bad service as this is Samsung brand. Please let me know what is the solution on this. Thanks & Regards Saroj Kumar Khandei

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You should return the device to whoever you bought it off and get a refund
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @SAROJ1 

My advice comes from being a Uk consumer.

I agree with @Pugs1957  👍

In the Uk the responsibility remains with the seller of the phone as they apply the 24 Month Manufacturing warranty not Samsung.

Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centres will help as they want to support the devices but if an issue arises the user has to approach the seller in your case flipkart.

Check their T&C's.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes