Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected without internet

(Topic created on: 27-01-2023 08:24 AM)
Members_BjelAmj
Apprentice
Options

I have an issue regarding the wifi connection for an SM-A127F model.  For some reason, I keep getting the "Connected without internet" status. Tried network reset, and removing and re-adding my home wifi, but the problem persists. I also tried to set the MAC address type from Randomised MAC to Phone MAC. Still, the connection to wifi fails.

Other devices connect perfectly to the same wifi networks.

Can I have some advice here? What are my options?

Thanks

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Issue maybe with your router, restart you router and see if it clears it up
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I sometimes get the same message when connected to my work WiFi.
I normally reboot my phone and like magic it's connected to work WiFi.
Members_BjelAmj
Apprentice
Options

Tried this option, but still have the same issue.

0 Likes
Members_BjelAmj
Apprentice
Options

Done this multiple times, no magic in my case.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you only having issues at home?
0 Likes
Members_BjelAmj
Apprentice
Options

Yes. Actually, I am having this issue only on the Samsung device. All my other devices are well-connected to wifi. It's annoying.

Shane666
Explorer
Options
Having the same problem with my galaxy tab a8 10.4. I think I've found a fix! I hit the settings, tap on WiFi then tap manage router, log into the router, screen shows connected and all the other specs etc.
Then I just go back to the home screen and leave the apps running in the background, don't "clear all". I've had no "connected without Internet" problems for over a week now.... God I hope I haven't jinxed myself now? Hehe
Give it a try?
0 Likes
Shane666
Explorer
Options
Had the same problem with the galaxy tab a8 10.4,,,, but since the ui 5.1 update the problem has gone!
It was driving me mad before and was seriously considering going to another brand. I also used to have my 3 4g hub in the windowsill about 5 foot away, maybe too close?? Anyway, put the hub in the room next door, so maybe that helped? But the problem went after the update with the hub still in the same room, so I think it's the update to be honest.
0 Likes
Shane666
Explorer
Options
Have you downloaded the 5.1 update? That's solved the problem with my galaxy tab a8 10.4.
0 Likes