Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication not working

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 02:46 PM)
ellie68
First Poster
Options
Can someone please help . My samsung A52 5g . Is not letting me make or receive calls. I make a call and as soon as it connects it goes dead or no sound and cuts me off. And when I answer a call it goes dead straight away.  ? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello, press and hold the icon of the app Phone / iboton / Storage-Clear cache and data.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If this didn't work for you, take a look at this thread, it covers the same topic.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/incoming-or-outgoing-calls/m-p/3328436

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ellie68: To troubleshoot the issue please restart the device, then open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary Services > Call Barring > Voice Call, and make sure that all options here are toggled off, especially 'All Incoming Calls' and 'All Outgoing Calls'. Tap the back button > Call Forwarding > Voice Call, and make sure that all the options here are toggled off. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and toggle this off if it is enabled, then head to Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb, and disable this option if applicable. 

If the issue persists, please remove your SIM, give the gold contacts a rub, and put it back to see if this helps. If the issue is only affecting certain contacts, please open the Contacts app, select an affected contact, tap the 3 dots in the top right, and select Unblock Contact. I also recommend reaching out to your network provider to see if there are any restrictions on your account, or to the service in your current area. 

0 Likes