kenl
Journeyman
Options
Can anyone tell me how I find   clipboard  on my phone 
26 REPLIES 26
kenl
Journeyman
Options
how do I know what keyboard I am using I just the one that came with my phone I haven't changed anything
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
ok - try going in to the keyboard settings and make sure the " Keyboard toolbar " option is turned on - when you open the keyboard you should then see options on the strip at the top of the keyboard ( where it shows the word options when you are typing ) again as long as you haven't typed anything yet - then try the 3 dots again
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Think will prob be the Samsung one set as default but if you go in to the phone settings - general management and scroll down a bit you will ( hopefully) see an option for default keyboard and also an option for Samsung keyboard settings where you can turn on the keyboard toolbar
0 Likes
kenl
Journeyman
Options
I've tried everything you have said so far and still no clipboard
0 Likes
kenl
Journeyman
Options
can I ask is clipboard a Samsung thing or is it a Google thing ?
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Not sure but think would be Samsung Did you manage to find the setting for Keyboard Toolbar and make sure it was turned on ? Also what phone / UI do you have ? Mine is a Note 10 + - maybe the settings you need are somewhere else in the menus if you have a different model
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
One other thought - if you have got the keyboard toolbar turned on then when you open the keyboard ( again before you type anything ) you should see a few icons on the strip at top of keyboard - if you do one of these may be for the clipboard already and then you wouldn't need to press the 3 dots - the 3 dots display additional tools options for things not already shown on the top strip
0 Likes
kenl
Journeyman
Options
my phone is a Samsung A21s and no I haven't found the settings for keyboard toolbar I cant find it anywhere
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry kenl - can only suggest either going in to the phone settings and try using the search function to find keyboard toolbar - or a search on the Internet - or maybe have a look at installing Googles Gboard keyboard from the Playstore which I believe also has clipboard access - sorry not able to help you
0 Likes
kenl
Journeyman
Options
thank you for all your help
0 Likes