Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming AKG headphones with A51

(Topic created on: 19-08-2020 04:23 PM)
Mul
Apprentice
Options
I'm having an issue with claiming the AKG Y500 headphones. getting this message. Can't participate in this event. Check event details for eligibility. (BNF.403.111) im witin the date range. I bought by clicking on the offer. whats wrong?

12 REPLIES 12
mightyzambezi
First Poster
Options
I'm having an issue claiming the AKGY500 headphones .... please help xx
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Mul, did you purchase the phone after the 5th of August? Can you try placing your claim from this link? If you still can't claim the offer, you can reach out to the relevant Promotions team by filling in this form or calling the number 0333 016 4054.

0 Likes
parker19691969
Student
Options
same here ! I get to the page to upload a picture of proof of purchase but it won't upload the picture
0 Likes
parker19691969
Student
Options
hi carloL any chance of helping me with my problem of uploading a picture of proof of purchase please
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @parker19691969, if you are struggling to upload your proof of purchase, try changing internet browser or connection or upload a different file format for your proof of purchase. You can also try uploading it from a laptop or a PC. If you are still struggling, then the Promotions team would be the best point of contact. 

Mul
Apprentice
Options
@CarloL thanks for the quick response. but you didn't leave any link or form. and what's the country code for the number you gave?
0 Likes
kirsten2203
First Poster
Options
i too am looking for the link?
0 Likes
kirsten2203
First Poster
Options
could i have the link too please as unable to find it on app.
0 Likes
lula1111
First Poster
Options
There is an offer to claim a free set of AKG wireless headphones, can anyone help me
0 Likes