Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash back for A53 series

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 11:55 PM)
Kaz1012
First Poster
Options

Hi. I'm having trouble claiming the £100 cashback for my phone purchase. Can anyone guide me to the right links?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Hi @Kaz1012. You can try this link:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB/claim/get-started

You'll need your proof of purchase as well as a screenshot or photo of your device IMEI. You can find more details on the claim page at that link.

And welcome to the community where fellow Samsung owners share thoughts, ideas, and solutions.

Hope you enjoy your new phone!

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Hi @Kaz1012. You can try this link:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB/claim/get-started

You'll need your proof of purchase as well as a screenshot or photo of your device IMEI. You can find more details on the claim page at that link.

And welcome to the community where fellow Samsung owners share thoughts, ideas, and solutions.

Hope you enjoy your new phone!
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Has the link helped @Kaz1012 kindly supplied by @Beta22  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
aggie46
First Poster
Options
Hi. Have just bought a galaxy 13 4g and am very disappointed with the camera function. In both photo and video modes white objects have a very distinct blue hue to them. I can get things back to white if I choose pro mode and 1.5 thingy it's very inconvenient having to change options for EVERY photo you want to take! Is there a filter option or something else I can use to make the white background stay white and NOT blue!
0 Likes