Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

cannot claim free AKG Y500 headphones

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 12:28 PM)
dbyrne1994
First Poster
Options
I recebtly bought a Samsung A41 and I am following instructions on how to claim my free headphones but this error message keeps coming up saying cannot participate in this event.  Check event eligibility   can someone please help me? Thank you. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Edog
First Poster
Options
have you checked the terms and conditions? does your purchase qualify
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I bought the a41 on the 6th August put my claim in for the earphones on the 7th and received my earphones on the 13th I done it through the members app maybe this promotion is no longer available ?
0 Likes
Lirly
First Poster
Options
where did you find it? the offer is on till sept 2nd but I cant find anything about it!
0 Likes
SqueakyWD40
First Poster
Options
yeah same issue, go to website and it sends you to members app, doesnt appear in benefits area of app or anywhere else?
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

If you're having issues claiming on the Members App, try this link.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
SqueakyWD40
First Poster
Options
what link?
0 Likes
Solution
DannyT
Options

The words 'this link' are a hyperlink. But if that's not working for you, then here you go: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/akgy500/get-started

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
SqueakyWD40
First Poster
Options
many thanks Danny, sorted now. I think you missed the words 'should be' when you put the words 'this link' - as it's not a hyperlink, either is your 'link' in the other thread. That said, many thanks for your assistance.
0 Likes