Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT BUY A PHONE ON SAMSUNG.COM (UK)!!!

(Topic created on: 19-08-2021 07:18 PM)
nooke
Student
Options

I've been facing issues with Samsung UK webstore, constantly get "something went wrong" error at the checkout stage. I gave it a week and tried again with a different Bank Debit card and still get the same error.

It's a shame Samsung can not fix its payment gateway, the single most important feature of any online store.

5 REPLIES 5
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Possibly try using a different browser/device to complete the transaction and see if that works. If not, maybe try another secure Wi-Fi or use your mobile data to try and purchase the item?
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @nooke  You could try clearing the internet cache before trying different browser/device and switching to/from mobile data as @LiquidSnake  advised.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
MrsS
Student
Options
Be careful with this, I had the same trying to order a galaxy watch. No order completed, yet I currently have 2 pending payments in my bank account, a week later... Waiting for them to drop off. I ended up using PayPal and it worked first time
0 Likes
Sean007
Student
Options
Had the exact same problem. 5 payment to went through with no order being placed. Gave up and ordered it from Amazon.
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
The other thing I have found works is to use live chat and the agent you chat with can place the order for you.