Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't Edit Hue in Samsung s11 photo gallery anymore??

(Topic created on: 20-06-2021 10:46 AM)
TLC1216
Apprentice
Options

Is there a valid reason why we can no longer change/adjust the hue of an image in the photo editor app? After letting the update go through, the app has now changed...there's no "hue" option.

Why can't Samsung just leave things alone? The older app version was fine!

People should have the option of reverting back to the original app version installed on the phone if the newer version sucks😑

All you can do now is change the tint, which does nothing but change the background tint of an image. And the "shadow" option is totally useless BTW! 

5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Adjust color settings on your Galaxy phone

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00063051/
0 Likes
Solution
TLC1216
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210619-165719_Photo Editor.jpg

 Thank You for replying to my post, Steve...in the screenshot I took there's no longer a hue icon. If I wanted to change the red image to green or blue for example...that's what I mean.

Solution
AndrewL
Options

@TLC1216 : While it isn't exactly what you're looking for, try swiping all the way to the right of the above options, and tapping on 'WB > K' to adjust the White Balance of the image using the slider at the bottom of the screen. 

TLC1216
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew, Thank You for the suggestion...I think I've tried that before but it never hurts to give it another go. Thanks to you & Steve for your help, it's very much appreciated! I also found the Chroma Lab app from the Google Play Store & it has a hue changing option that works if anyone else wants to try it! 😊👌

0 Likes
Solution
TLC1216
Apprentice
Options

Picsart is another good app! 

0 Likes