Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call sony phone

(Topic created on: 14-06-2024 11:38 AM)
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
OK so did the latest ui update, now whenever I or my daughter ring my other half who is on sony it goes straight to voicemail. Its only happening with that one number. He can call us, he receives calls from everyone else and we can call anyone else. Its frustrating. I am on A13 Daughter A14 5g. Other half on sony experience. My son is experia and I can call him. 
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Has your other half accidentally blocked your number by mistake?

Go to phone app on your partner's device
Go to phone app
Go to 3 dots and click
Choose settings
Blocked numbers

Check to see if your number is in there?
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
Nope, no blocked numbers, he can call us. No call forward and no airplane mode.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

🤔 try deleting the contact entirely @sweetchildomine and Clear your call history, and then call the number by just dialing the number. 

If that does not help have a word with your networks support ,and send feedback via your Samsung Members App. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
Got sorted, cleared the one ui cache. Only problem was it removed all my apps from home screen so had to add them all again. Now if only they can fix sec sound picker keeps crashing.
0 Likes
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
It has happened again. I have A13 Daughter has A14. Since the last one UI update, anytime I try to call my other half on sony phone it goes straight to voicemail. This happened with the previous update last month too, however clearing one UI cache fixed it. Didn't work this time. I even removed the contact and dialled manually. App cache and Data were cleared and phone restarted. Really annoying. Other half can call me no bother and my daughter. We just can't call him. We can call via what's app but not ideal . Oddly enough sec sound picker is finally fixed.
0 Likes
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
I had it fixed by clearing one ui cache, but after update last week it's happening agai . Cleared cache and Data, deleted contact, cleared history and restarted phone with no luck. It's so annoying . I can call via what's app, he can call me, I can call anyone but him.
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If this is happening with just one Sony handset and all other calls are getting through, then the obvious conclusion is that the fault lies with that one Sony handset. I'd be focusing my attentions on that. Maybe your other half is screening their calls.
0 Likes
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
Just the one. Not screening as sitting beside them. Only happens with our 2 samsungs. Son samsung can call it fine
0 Likes
sweetchildomine
Journeyman
Options
Just the one. Not screening as sitting beside them. Only happens with our 2 samsungs. Son samsung can call it fine
0 Likes