Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera failed warning

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 11:45 AM)
A714G
Explorer
Options
I have a Samsung A71 and randomly when I try and take a picture a popup says warning camera failed. This only happens when I use the 64mp mode, does anyone know how to stop it from happening.  Many thanks
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pjc21
Pioneer
Options
Sounds to me like your 64mp wide lense may have failed but the others are still operating.. sorry I don't have anything useful to add but it sounds like a hardware failure on on one particular lense, in which case it would need a service.

There's a slim chance it could be a software issue, but as your other modes work this seems unlikely I'm afraid.
0 Likes
xTek
Journeyman
Options
I would suggest troubleshooting, make sure you have the latest updates, restart the phone after any update, if this doesn't fix it, try resetting back to factory, if that doesn't do it, it's a hardware failure and you should contact Samsung ASAP to check if your phone is within warranty.
0 Likes
johnnystorm
Journeyman
Options
Mine does this and I rarely use the 64mp setting. I came on here to see if anyone had issues with the Android 11 update as my A71 camera has become very laggy and buggy since updating and is almost useless at trying to catch things in the moment as it is so slow!
0 Likes
A714G
Explorer
Options
Yes I have the same issue since I got android 11, its very annoying
0 Likes