Options
Samsung a22 why can I not make calls on  another device 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Smurfs: This feature is only available on selected phones and tablets. In order to check if the A22 is compatible, please swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and swipe through the options to look for 'Calls & Texts ON Other Devices'. If it's there, and if you have a compatible tablet, then please ensure that this feature is enabled on both devices. Furthermore, you will need to register the same Samsung account to both devices, and connect them to the same Wi-Fi network (for calls only). I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Smurfs: This feature is only available on selected phones and tablets. In order to check if the A22 is compatible, please swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and swipe through the options to look for 'Calls & Texts ON Other Devices'. If it's there, and if you have a compatible tablet, then please ensure that this feature is enabled on both devices. Furthermore, you will need to register the same Samsung account to both devices, and connect them to the same Wi-Fi network (for calls only). I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Smurfs
First Poster
Options
Thank you
0 Likes