Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recording

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 06:53 AM)
ma9net
Student
Options
I have a Samsung A71 and want to know if there is an inbuilt call recording app on this phone, or is there one that I can download from Samsung app store?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You may find such an app in the Playstore @ma9net 

My Samsung phone's in the UK have never had an inbuilt call recording feature / function or pre installed app.

Regional recording laws may affect what's available.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
ma9net
Student
Options
I understand that Google play store is probably not the best place to download a call recorder, with Google forcing the makers to severely restrict the way that their app works if obtained from Google. Sooo
A) Is there a call recorder that you
can 100% recommend that will
recorder both sides of a
conversation.
B) And which app store other
than Google would you
suggest I download it from?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Google Playstore is the only app store a person should be using apart from Samsung Galaxy Store.

I can't recommend any other types of downloads as they may not be vetted or safe @ma9net 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AmieT
Apprentice
Options

I have a A71 and want to record a call.  I have tried every app.  NOTHING works.  I am more than willing to tell the other side I too am recording.  Everytime you call a customer service dept and almost all companies they record the call and they tell you they are.  I too want to record the same call as backup for myself as to what is said.  I do not think I could get access to a recorded call by a bank.  What options do I have to protect myself on what they say and for what I say.  I am not wanting to break the law.  I will tell the bank I am recording as well.  Please help. 

0 Likes