Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 08:19 PM)
painter1960
Explorer
Options
How do I clear the cache on my galaxy a32 5g in one go rather than one at a time. Also does anyone know how to clear purchase history from ebay ,I've tried the edit box and it don't work😭
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try searching 'How to clear phone system cache for Samsung Galaxy a32 5g' and you should find relevant results :). Also, no, I'm not sure how to clear purchase history off of eBay 😯
0 Likes
painter1960
Explorer
Options
OK thanks, I'll give it a go.😜
0 Likes
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No problem! If this issue has been resolved, please click the three dots on my comment and select the 'accept solution' option. Thanks! 😁
0 Likes
painter1960
Explorer
Options
Hi it sort of worked , I can at least clear cache one app at a time, the other way seemed a little bit beyond me lol. Thanks.
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Press Internet app..go into settings .then look for personal data Press then it will show your searches your data but it will say cache. Tick the box you want deleting on the right hand side it will give you a range of days week's months or all Press which one you want then delete. That gets rid of all the cache you've used...
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@painter1960: In order to wipe the cache partition of the device, power off the phone, then press the Power and Volume Up keys together until the Samsung logo appears on screen. Release the buttons at this stage, and you should see a Recovery Mode screen. Using the Volume Down button, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, and hit the power button to select it. Select 'Yes', then scroll to Reboot System Now on the Recovery Menu, and tap the Power button.