Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 10:23 AM)
Timp1966
First Poster
Options
Hi can anyone help plz can not turn my Bluetooth and WiFi on tried everything???
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisP88
Options

@Timp1966 Hi! Could you elaborate on the things you have already tried, please? This way the Community will be able to give you the best tips to get this working.

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Timp1966 Hello, try in Safe Mode, if the problem persists, restore the device to factory values. Last resort-go to SAT. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Timp1966   I have assuming you have tried resetting the Network Settings and rebooted Device. An idea to turn Airplane Mode on and  off again if you are able to do so.    Have you tested the wifi and Bluetooth in Samsung Members-Support-Diagnostics.  Safe Mode is entered by pressing and Holding Power Button,tapping and holding Power off,tapping ok when Reboot to Power Mode appears.

Detail on entering and exiting Safe Mode here: https://www.samsung.com/support/mobile-devices/using-safe-mode/ 

An idea to wipe the cache partition before resorting to a Factory Reset. This deletes temporary files but leaves Data intact.  If you need to do the Factory Reset ensure that you have backed up Data beforehand.

Follow this procedure:1. Turn off the device.
2.  Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key 
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

In A series should not need to connect to computer.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes