Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth problems.

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 06:36 PM)
jimmybob
Apprentice
Options
My bluetooth keeps turning itself on and off when I connect to a bluetooth speaker...my phone is a Galaxy A70. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
jimmybob
Apprentice
Options
not 1 person can give me a few minutes of there time for free to help someone who's life is hard to get up and think I have to live through this till I sort the isu out x.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jimmybob: Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. Are you making sure to stay within Bluetooth connection range (around 10m)? Which speaker do you have, and have you tried connecting it to another compatible phone to see if the issue persists? Also, head into Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear cache / data. If this doesn't help, go into your Bluetooth settings, select the device you are having problems with and then tap "Forget" or “Unpair” from that device and then restart your phone. If the problem persists then run the hardware test: Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Run through the Bluetooth test. 

jimmybob
Apprentice
Options
I have now fixed it AndrewL but thanks for taking the time out for me. . Have a Blessed day my friend.
jimmybob
Apprentice
Options
AndrewL I think its you who manged to get my first badge. thanks buddy. Take care and have a blessed weekend....